6/2/14

New Reviews, Coming Soon (Part II)


I've been reading, but not updating this blog, unfortunately.  And then I had a fifteen week interruption while I was studying to become a Certified Pharmacy Tech.  I cannot wait to get back to reading more of what I want now that I passed my PTCE!

So here's a list of reviews that I'm currently working on:

1.  Firelight (Darkest London #1) by Kristen Callihan
2.  Moonglow (Darkest London #2) by Kristen Callihan
3.  Obsession (Faces of Evil #1) by Debra Webb
4.  Impulse (Faces of Evil #2) by Debra Webb
5.  Power (Faces of Evil #3) by Debra Webb
6.  Rage (Faces of Evil #4) by Debra Webb
7.  Revenge (Faces of Evil #5) by Debra Webb
8.  Ruthless (Faces of Evil #6) by Debra Webb
9.  The Wedding Favor (Save the Date #1) by Cara Connelly
10.  Mystery Man (Dream Man #1) by Kristen Ashley
11.  Wild Man (Dream Man #2) by Kristen Ashley
12.  Law Man (Dream Man #3) by Kristen Ashley
13.  Motorcycle Man (Dream Man #4) by Kristen Ashley
14.  Own the Wind (Chaos #1) by Kristen Ashley
15.  You Belong to Me (Baltimore #1) by Karen Rose
16.  No One Left to Tell (Baltimore #2) by Karen Rose
17.  It Happened One Wedding (FBI #5) by Julie James

No comments:

Post a Comment