9/27/13

In My Mailbox #1

In an ideal world I would live near a small, independent bookstore that carried every romance and mystery novel ever published.  But, sadly, this is not a ideal world, so I usually wind up ordering all my books from Amazon.  So, without any further ado, I bring you my first "In My Mailbox" post, detailing which books I just got from Amazon (and other places).








  • How to Tame a Wild Fireman by Jennifer Bernard  (Book 4 in the Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel series)
  • A Lady Most Lovely by Jennifer Delamere (Book 2 in the  Love's Grace series)
  • Here Comes Trouble by Erin Kern (Book 2 of the Trouble series)
  • Run to You by Rachel Gibson (Book 2 of Lovett, Texas series)
  • Lady Jenny's Christmas Portrait by Grace Burrowes (Book 8 of the Windham Family series)
  • Bound by Night by Larissa Ione (Book 1 of the Moonbound Clan Vampires series)
  • How to Entice an Enchantress by Karen Hawkins (Book 3 of the Duchess Diaries series)
  • Summer is for Lovers by Jennifer McQuiston 
  • Never Desire a Duke by Lily Dalton (Debut Author; Book 1 of the One Scandalous Season series) 
  • Through the Smoke by Brenda Novak
  • Duke of Midnight by Elizabeth Hoyt (Book 6 in the Maiden Lane series)
  • Unbreakable by Kami Garcia (Book 1 in The Legion series)
  • Death, Taxes, and Green Tea Ice Cream by Diane Kelly  (Book 6 in the Tara Holloway series)
  • Secrets of a Scandalous Marriage by Valerie Bowman (Book 3 in the Secrets Brides
  • Teardrop by Lauren Kate (Book 1 in the Teardrop series)
  • Emerald Green by Kirsten Gier (Book 3 in the Precious Stone series)

My plan is to make this a monthly feature.  What did you order/buy from a bookseller recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment