7/31/15

Can't Wait For: Tiffany Snow's Playing Dirty (October 2015)

Available 09/29/2015

DOWN AND DIRTY

Faced with a choice between bad-boy detective Dean Ryker and sexy power player Parker Anderson, Sage Reece fought the law--and the law won. But while Ryker's sizzling touch may rule her nights, Sage's days belong to Parker's cool, calculating intensity. . . .

Both Ryker and Parker are determined to protect Sage from a brutal enemy who'd use her to pay for their mistakes. Yet when the usually on-point Ryker is distracted by ghosts from his past, Parker seizes his opportunity to get Sage's attention--and keep it in ways beyond her wildest dreams.

Now, caught between a mobster out for revenge and two men who were once best friends, Sage must play to win--even if it means getting dirty. . . 


* * * * * * * *

I read the first book in this series, POWER PLAY, in one night!  Seriously, I couldn't put it down.   I am totally working on my review of that book.  Maybe that'll tide me over until PLAYING DIRTY is released--but I doubt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment