6/2/15

Why Amazon Loves Me--June 2015 edition

Happy Tuesday!  I love days like today when I get home from work and packages of books I've ordered from Amazon are sitting on my doorstep!  Same thing happened last Tuesday, so I'm combining my two week haul from Amazon into one post.

On the 26th day of May and the 2nd day of June, Amazon sent me the following books:

Rescuing the Bad Boy (Second Chances #2)  by Jessica Lemmon  I've already read this book, review forthcoming!
*  The Beautiful One (Scandalous Sisters #1) by Emily Greenwood
*  The Diva Steals a Chocolate Kiss (Domestic Diva Mystery #9) by Krista Davis
*  Death of a Chocolate Cheater (Food Festival Mystery #2) by Penny Pike
*  All the Right Places (Riley O'Brien & Co. #1) by Jenna Sutton
*  Midnight Captive (Killer Instincts #6) by Elle Kennedy
*  One Night With a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club #6) by Jessica Clare
*  Suddenly One Summer by Julie James
*  Vicious Cycle (Vicious Cycle #1) by Katie Ashley
*  Ripped from the Pages (Bibliophile Mystery #9) by Kate Carlisle
*  Death by Coffee (Bookstore Cafe Mystery #1) by Alex Erickson
*  No Better Man (Heart of the Rockies #1) by Sara Richardson
*  Passionately Yours (The Hellions of High Street #3) by Cara Elliot
*  Dearest Rogue (Maiden Lane #8) by Elizabeth Hoyt
*  Wedding Bells in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado #4) by Debbie Mason
*  All of Me (Love Between the Bases #1) by Jennifer Bernard
*  Falling Hard (Bad Boys Undercover #2) by Helenkay Dimon

So, what books did you add to your to be read pile?

XOXO,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment